Darn Dog

That darn dog of mine had quite the adventure on this trip. The first night we spent with my Mom in KY, Madison managed to find and eat some rat poison. Wade realized it immediately and called his Dad (thank goodness my father-in-law is a vet). Jerry suggested a couple concoctions to make her throw it up. It worked, but Madison was not too happy and wouldn’t go near Wade afterwards. We assumed we had gotten most, if not all, of it out of her system. Wade did call the company to verify the type of poison for Jerry. Today Jerry checked Madison’s clotting time for a second time and it was a little off. She’s now on Vitamin K for a few weeks, but should be fine.

Traveling is always an adventure.

Leave a Reply