There are some projects I just can’t seem to start. Wade completed the closet doors and my only job was to remove the paint that had ended up on the windows. Normally this takes a straight razor blade and a few minutes. The kicker is the glass is textured and the paint was down in the grooves. Thank goodness the paint was latex and Judy told me Krud Kutter would remove latex paint. I did enough experimenting to verify it would work and then still couldn’t seem to finish. Well I did it – finally! It took three hours, a toothbursh, sponge, and dental pick, but the windows look great.
The only thing left is the top piece of molding around the door baseboards. Wade found a local place to reproduce the trim, but we haven’t installed it yet.